Saturday, July 11, 2009

What's with my blog name?

Here I go with my first blog. I don't think I can post regularly and not sure if this will go well but let me try this. Yes, I just want to be productive that's why I'm doing this. I am not into PC games for now, don't have any projects yet in money making online for now, and I just feel tired watching videos and streaming music on the internet. Therefore, this blog hopefully will make me busy on this world wide web.

Now, what's with the name 'Lighthouse Chap'? Let me tell you first about my origin. I used to be a naughty kid from Bacacay, Albay. It was my habit to go to the fishport during nighttime to watch the stars and the lighthouse beside the seawall. The air was so cold while sitting at the edge of the port with my childhood friends, some of them are waiting for their fathers to get back from sailing. It was the lighthouse that served as warning and guide for fishermen if they are going too far or if they are back near to their beloved town and family. With full of excitement and eagerness to see if these fishermen had a good catch, we used to help my friends' fathers on lifting their catch hooked on hand lines and some were on large containers.

I just miss that rural life. I miss my old friends and the feeling of being happy and contented by just staring at stars and the lighthouse. I miss the warm people, the fresh air, the simple living and a lot more behind the cheerful lighthouse.

This blog will be all about my life and let us all witness how this lighthouse motivated me even more in order to be a better chap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts matter. Please share.