Friday, July 17, 2009

A Week of Blogging and Updates

It's exactly a week since I started this blog. I want to give myself a big smile for a well-done and blessed week. This blog is always updated and have a daily new post so hope you guys would have a glance each day for this blog. I already submitted this blog to TopofBlogs so that I would know if this will eventually hit some rank, yes I'm dreaming, among other blogs. I am not an Search Engine Optimization (SEO) expert but at least today, I've learn some simple things in order to increase the traffic and how to actually optimize one's site. I repeat, I don't have enough knowledge for SEO because I know its a broad field but at least I now have ideas about it. You may also try this site webconfs.com, shared to me by Miko, for SEO tutorial. Thanks Mikz for the information. The only problem I had so far is the absence of adsense in my blog. An email was sent to me by adsense approving my request but after few hours another email was sent to me regarding the disapproval of my application due to incorrect information during application. I resubmitted my application and made sure that all fields are correct. The adsense was up for three hours in my site. But it suddenly disappeared after three hours.

After so, another same email was sent to me and pointing again the same problem:
---------------------
We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.

Issues:

- Account information incorrect or not provided

Further detail:

Postal address incorrect or not provided: We've found that the account
information provided on your application is incomplete or incorrect.
All applications must include a valid and complete address where you
can receive mail. It is important that this information is entered
correctly since payments will be issued to the payee name and checks
will be mailed to the address as listed on your application.
----------------------
I didn't supplied incorrect information nor leave empty field during the application process. This is really bothering me up to now, so if you guys know the reason behind this, please let yourself help me.

I am new on this blogging activity. All I know is that I can write some posts and touch the readers' hearts, open their minds and instill little knowledge. I am not a proficient technical writer but I just want to tell, tell, and tell things here.

Enough about this blog, I now want to tell you little by little everything about myself - at least something personal - in this blog. Yes, just to be fair right? Last payday, July 15, we received our paychecks and everyone was excited to know if an increase was added to our salary. For my almost three years of stay in the company, this is the third time I get an increase. You want to know how much I've got for this third increase? Not more than 500 bucks per payday! Three hundred eighty-five pesos exactly. I am still happy for this because there are many of also deserving teammates were not given. That was not fair. I don't know who to blame regarding the salary raise because the bosses are pointing to each other if asked who decided and what were the bases for that increase. I feel sad for these hard-working employees who at the end of the year don't have adjustments for their salary. But thanks again, God is Good! We still have jobs. If you've done the best of your better from good performance, then you don't have to worry about yourself. You have much more blessings ahead of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts matter. Please share.