Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mylot: Making Money By Posting Into Forum

Mylot is a money making site wherein the member can participate in discussions. You may start a topic - anything under the sun - for discussion or give your comment, views or personal experiences regarding the topic of others. You can also post your original photos and earn an extra money. Mylot will pay you depending on the quality of your posts, relevant discussions, and number of uploaded valid images.

Mylot is legit. A friend of mine, Shie, received her payout through Union Bank EON Card after transferring her cash from mylot to paypal, and from PayPal to her personal EON Card. I am a member of this money making site since 2006. But due to lack of resources, I hardly got online so I just take some office’ time in order for me to have a quick mylot posts. I reached $6.43 (You have to accumulate a total of $10 before you may transfer your earnings to paypal.) for 441 discussions. That was something for me but I was unable to visit the site for 10 consecutive months and just now that I thought of going back and be active again when I see my earning dropped down to $0.00. This is really frustrating because I’ve planted seed to grow a tree in this money making site. Anyways, I am not blaming mylot for this because it is its right to make necessary action when a member is no more longer active for a very long time. Neither to blame myself.

Today, I am thinking if I would continue mylotting. I just felt sorry and disappointed. If you want to be a mylotter just sign up here and make sure not to do the same way I did. So goodluck, please read the FAQ and follow all rules. By the way, you can check myLot User Profile to see what happened to my account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts matter. Please share.