Saturday, July 11, 2009

Money Making: oDesk and My First Interview

I woke up past 10am this morning after five hours of sleep. I wanted to sleep long but my mind just kept on twirling and thinking. I can't sleep anymore. Here I go - to my laptop and checked my mails. I was surprised when I saw that I have an inbox in my odesk account. YES!, an invitation for an interview with the client. I got so excited to reply and hoping that I would get the position for his craiglist posting job. At last, my four days of applying in oDesk is worth it.

To mention, last night my friend and I turned down one of the job offers she got. It is also an ad posting job but it will not pays off well. We tried several postings and realized that $.1 per post is not a good pay for that task. It is time consuming. Another friend of mine also asked my help for her captcha job last night. Thanks to them because while waiting for my own oDesk job, I got to see and learn tasks that would possibly be my job also in oDesk.

By the way, if you are interested to be a service provider or client on oDesk, just click this banner:


The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts matter. Please share.